I am so excited about this blog y'all I have so much lovely information for healthy- minded folks. So my very good friend Ryan Judd recommended this great book to me all the way from Taipei, Taiwan called, "The Tao of Sex, Health, and Longevity" by Daniel Reid. It has so many interesting and thought- provoking points I want to bring up. Anyways, I am bringing this up now because I want to start this blog off with what I think about the human diet in general nowadays (since the "conversion"), and Mr. Reid puts it so bluntly yet beautifully.
"Modern man bristles with pride on his 'evolution' from cave man to space traveler and looks upon his primitive past with disdain. When it comes to diet, however, the human species has experienced a severe 'devolution' in eating habits, a devolution sparked by the much ballyhooed advent of civilization, an event that has driven a permanent wedge between man and nature."
People are so caught up in the 500 patrillion different foods on the shelves of the supermarket, you're somehow considered "healthy" if you manage to squeeze in three "servings" of fruits and vegetables. WHATTTT??! Since I have changed my diet, I mainly eat only raw plant- based foods and not much of them at all. People say they can't do that, but I did it. And I am just some regular ol' American girl raised on all sorts of processed funk, you name it: Meat, bread, sugar, food dyes, things I can't even pronounce, preservatives preserving all the fat cells in my body. Anyways, I just want the whole world to know if big booty Ashly Cristia can do it, ANY MOTHER F'er CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you know what made me do it? Well Ryan Judd sparked the whole vegetarian health beginning in Oct. 2008 and from then on I started taking mental notes of what was going on with my body. I lost like 20 lbs initially after giving up meat. Then I was eating lots of cheese bread, cheese anything. And partying the uptown NOLA life and put that weight back on for a minute. So around November 2010 I said, "The dairy is NOTTT working, or all the beer and pastries....." And that is when my new vegan gluten- free lifestyle had begun. I have lost about 30 lbs. since then and I am going to keep on going baby. ;) Andddd I am here to tell you it is EVERYTHINNGGG its cracked up to be. Now you might say, "I love a big fat red juicy steak!!!!!" (People love telling me that, like I care u sicko nastyos!!!!) But you have never tried eating raw and WITHOUT animal products. Because if you did, You would never want that nasty dead rotting carcass and negative chi energy circulating through your body EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you stop putting foreign man- made objects inside your pure, natural body and feed it its' equal, the results are amazing. Improved sleep patterns, mental clarity, remarkably noticeable confidence boost,
kinder thoughts and actions emanate from you, the world is a much more beautiful place. I don't know if you know this, but almost every ailment I can think of can be cured by healthy eating. Acne, psoriasis, gout, depression, anxiety, adhd, even cancer and Alzheimer's. That may sound crazy, so we will get more in- depth with this soon.
I also want to mention that today via fb, Helios Rex had brought up how eating so "lightly" might not appeal to those trying to stuff up on their buck. Good point, although it's not just these less fortunate who have this mentality. My mother could easily afford my healthful lifestyle(anyone with a couple bucks could) and she absolutely refuses to give up those big, juicy steaks. FELLOW FRIENDS, don't let ignorance be bliss. We need to be educated about our health if we want the human race to continue on. Think about it, obviously what we're doing now is just NOT working for us.. It is up to usssssssss!!!
JFK said something about Humankind being the only one who can fix what we've created. This is our mess, so let's clean it up. EAT VEGAN EAT RAW!!!! :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment